Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

Absolutely brilliant

This is the first flash in ages that's made me properly laugh.
The ending was brilliant. I was expecting something funny to happen, but that took me completely off guard

[STAIN] [STAIN]

JUNGLE

Man, why is this rated so low?

I don't know how to describe the style of animation you are using, but I definitely liked it.
It may have been weird for some, but I liked the randomness. I actually had to watch it a second time just to see to understand what just happened.

It'd be nice to see more users experimenting with their animating skills.

"Winter" "Winter"

Awesome

This was a really clever flash. It really made me think about what it would be like to vomit blood and get my finger chopped off by a metal pole.
Seriously though, I don't know what has happened with newgrounds people. I remember sick flash movies like this would be at least rated 4/5.

The animation was really good and made it more sick which is great. I think this needs to be at least 4.3/5.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

HOLY SHIT!

Wow, at first I was unsure if this was good or not because the menu looked like it hadn't been drawn that well, but this thing was great.
It's seriously random, but it actually made me laugh (that might not be a good thing).

This flash makes David Firth's "Milkman" toon look like teletubbies.

I Am Dateowulf I Am Dateowulf

it was ok

The animation and the other guy's voice was ok, but the beowulf audio just was really bad quality. I know you already said you couldn't get good audio, but I still have to rate it down because of that.

Transformers:PrimeProblem Transformers:PrimeProblem

haha wow optimus prime has a massive upper body in

I liked how the characters were drawn and it was pretty funny too.
It'd be nice to see more well drawn (and not traced) transformer flash animations like this.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

didn't like most of them, but some were good

some of them were funny and alot I didn't like since they didn't seem to be very funny
My favourite one was stampers. That's the only one that I actually literally laughed at. The bit at the end was hilarious aswell where megatron does a small grin.

stamper's one brought this one up from around 3 to a 5 for me.

Superman Superman

ketchup

ignore all of the scores except overall. I can't be bothered to do them anymore.
I wasn't sure if I'd like it but it was actually really good. I liked the bullet part and the laser eye thing was pretty funny.

Livecorpse's Last Movie Livecorpse's Last Movie

like his last moments

was this seriously made by livecorpse before he died? it shows him with a bong(like when he was with his friend or neighbour) then it shows him stab a guy (like with what happened to the neighbour) then shoot police. This seemed really like a flash of his last moments

B B

brilliant

great font style chosen. Great colour. Great placing of the letter and choice of letter. This could be improved but I'm just saying all thsi to make my review not abusive.